UL ISSP has several open laboratories offering free access to all laboratories. However, our laboratory also has additional equipment:
- FTIR spectroscopy: EQUINOX 55 (10000-400 cm-1 and 22000-7000 cm‑1spectral region) with diffuse reflection cell;
- LABOMED UVVIS spectrometer;
- Electron beam induced short-lived absorption system (electron beam acceleration voltage 30kV, beam duration 2-10ns)
- Luminescence excitation system consisting of two monochromators (Horiba iHR320 and Jobin Yvon TRIAX320, X-ray source, YAG:Nd laser (266 nm, 532 nm), nitrogen laser (337 nm), conventional Deuterium and Xenon lamps )
- Thermostimulated luminescence measurement system for temperature ranges 10K – 600K (Andor Shamrock 303i and Andor CCD iDus420, X-ray source, YAG:Nd laser (266 nm, 532 nm), nitrogen laser (337 nm), conventional Deuterium and Xenon lamp)
- Time resolved luminescence system with time resolution down to 250ps and working temperature ranges 10K-300K (LOMO21 monochromator and FastComTech photon counting board, YAG:Nd laser (266 nm, 532 nm), nitrogen laser (337 nm))
- Time resolved cathode luminescence system with working temperature range 10K – 300K( LOMO2 monochromator, electron beam and an oscilloscope)
In frame of the ERAF project, in cooperation with ElGoo Tech a PEO (plasma electrolytic oxidation) device has been obtained.
Different equipment for synthesis of samples and sample treatment (planetary ball mill, furnaces, press, etc.).
People in our group are also experienced in microscopy (TEM, SEM), have other equipment available (XRD, EDX etc.)