As we specialize in optical measurements of oxides, our laboratory also has its own equipment.
It is possible to do following spectroscopic measurements in our laboratory (links):
- Deep UV luminescence
- Luminescence decay kinetics
- Transient absorption and fluorescence decay
- Thermally stimulated luminescence
- Fast luminescence decay kinetics
- Fourier-Transform Infra-Red (FTIR) absorption
- Raman spectroscopy
Besides spectroscopy, members of our laboratory are also experts in scanning electron microscopy (SEM) and tunneling electron microscopy (TEM) measurements, X-ray diffraction (XRD), X-ray fluorescence (XRF) and energy dispersion X-ray (EDX) spectroscopy analysis. All of this equipment is available to us in frame of open access laboratories of our institute.
For efficient optical propriety studies of oxides, we also have our own chemistry and sample preparation laboratory and personnel.